If you are unsure whether your membership is up to date or you do not know your Canoeing Ireland details:
- Enter the email address you would have given the last time you were a member of Canoeing Ireland.
- If you do not remember your password or have not used the database before, click reset password.
- If you have never been a member of Canoeing Ireland before, click ‘New member registration’ here.
- Follow the prompts.
- Go to your email. If it is not in your main inbox, please look in your spam folder.
- Follow the email prompts.
- Log onto your profile and make sure the information is correct.
- Now that you have done this and are sure all details are correct, you can go to www.liffeydescent.ie to enter the race.
*If you are part of a club, your club secretary needs to renew your membership. This is done through the club portal linked to their personal account. If you have any questions, contact the office on 01 6251105 on Monday morning, entires will close Midday Monday.